is a community of South Asians and Westerners, who follow the teachings of Yesu Masih and are motivated by His love to share Yesu with others. Masala Ministries also seeks to awaken an awareness and compassion in churches so they too can understand the love Yesu Masih has for Hindus and Sikhs, and how they can most effectively communicate His message to others.
Holding to the historic evangelical faith and accepting the complete authority of the Bible, Masala Ministries Trust sets forth the following objectives:
1. To train Christians for ministry among South Asians.
2. To serve as consultants for Christians involved in working among South Asians.
3. To encourage prayer support for our South Asian friends.
4. To awaken awareness and compassion in evangelical churches and institutions for these neglected peoples.
5. To see South Asians come to saving faith in Jesus Christ and serve Him in the fellowship of the Church.
6. To partner with South Asian agencies in relief and humanitarian aid projects in South Asia